Saturday 16 December 2017

Chef's Gallery, Sydney


Over the years, Chef's Gallery has grown on me as they have evolved their menu. Recently I came here with some work mates and given I've tried most of the menu - I now have some favourites to recommend to my workmates.
During the week, you can still see a bit of a queue at lunch time due to the popularity so it's best to book or turn up when they open. Without a booking on this occasion, we have to wait about 10 minutes for lunch for a table for 4.


We start with some sticky sweet and sour pork $24.90 which is a favourite with my workmates. It's a bit crispy and sticky which probably makes it addictive. The cabbage and pink radish looks like a flower too. I normally wouldn't order this dish but my workmates enjoyed it.



The signature dish for Chef's Gallery has to be these prawn and pork dumplings that are in their famous sweet tangy and chilli sauce ($12.90 for 6pc). I always order these dishes as they are my favourite. It's the sauce that really makes this dish. These dumplings are simply addictive.



A new favourite of mine are the lamb roti ($17.90) which has spicy lamb with cumin in a flakey roti. The lamb has a nice kick with a mild spiciness and the bread is a nice flat roti which is enjoyable to eat. I've ordered this dish many times.

I quite like many of the noodle dishes but my new emerging favourite are the Hand Made Spinach Noodles with wok fried prawns, mussels, calamari, carrots, mushroom ($18.90). The noodles are soft and springy and are well seasoned. The seafood works well with the noodles. I also like eating green noodles. Highly recommend.

Summary: So there you have it - here's what I regularly order at Chef's Gallery - the prawn and pork dumplings, lamb roti and the spinach noodle dishes. They are my favourite!!! What do you normally order at Chef's Gallery?

Price: $30ish pp


Location: Regent Place, 12/501 George St, Sydney NSW


Opening Hours: 

Monday to Wednesday 11:30am to 3pm, 5:30pm to 10pm
Thursday, Friday 11:30am to 3pm, 5:30pm to 10:30pm
Saturday 11:30am to 10:30pm
Sunday 11:30am to 10pm


Chefs Gallery Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato

2 comments:

  1. The presentation of a food looks classy and unique and it seems that their food is going to be yummy and mind blowing in taste and the presenation is done in the systematical order.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thank for your time of this wonderful blog read about cleaning!!! I definitely enjoy every little bit of it and subscribed to check out new stuff of your blog a must read blog!
    Spring cleaning Glebe
    Spring cleaning North Bondi
    Spring cleaning North Manly

    ReplyDelete