Sunday 28 January 2018

Sushi Rio, Sydney CBD, Westfield


I've been to Sushi Rio many a time on Sussex st. So when my friend suggested we go to the Westfield one, I was eager to see whether this venue was as good as the Sussex one. I love a good sushi train.


I sit down on the stool and my friend D tells me she comes here all the time with her partner and loves the fresh produce here. 

It's a lazy weekday where we are both on annual leave and I watch all the plates. All the plates are $3.50 (aside from the premium sashimi ones). I start off with a salmon and cream cheese sushi. I enjoy the creaminess of the sushi 


We also share a plate of salmon sashimi which is fresh and upon request you can also get fresh wasabi. I noticed a sign saying that after 4pm, the plates are $3. In the Sussex St Sushi Rio, during the weekdays at lunch time the plates are $3.





I think overall, I prefer the Sussex St one, I think the food is better prepared and the decore is darker.  The Sushi Rio in Westfield is still of high quality and I would come back if I was in Westfield.

D and I are naughty and end up ordering some naughty ice cream for dessert. I go for the black sesame ice cream while D goes for green tea. It's served up with a wafer biscuit and some red bean. The ice cream is tasty and a bit icey in texture but as it's a hot day I don't mind as much.



Summary: If you're looking to satisfy that sushi craving while shopping at Westfield Sydney then I highly recommend Sushi Rio. It's not located in the food court, it's situated among the shops. Come by after 4pm for $3 sushi. I love a sushi train.

Price: Mostly $3.50 plates 


Location: Level 4, 188 Pitt St, Sydney


Opening Hours: 11:30am to 9pm daily




Sushi Rio Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato

1 comment:

  1. Very interesting blog. Alot of blogs I see these days don't really provide anything that I'm interested in, but I'm most definately interested in this one. Just thought that I would post and let you know.all about cbd

    ReplyDelete