Tuesday 29 August 2017

Noodle King, Chinatown - Taste Food Tour


I am a massive fan of hand made noodles and dumplings. So I was very happy when we were heading to Noodle King as one of the venues as part of the Taste Food Tour.
I hadn't been to Noodle King before however I have eaten a lot of hand made noodles and dumplings in Chinatown. So I was eager to try out a new venue.

As our group walks into the venue, we see a cheap and cheerful venue. The tables look full but luckily there's an upstairs area. We sit down in a booth that is made of purple velvet.



Given we have eaten quite a few things so far, our group shares a plate of hand made noodles with chicken. I prep my bowl with a bit of chilli oil, a small splash of soy and vinegar and start eating the noodles.

There's something incredibly delicious about the texture of the hand made noodles along with the vegetables. I really love this place and it would easily rival some of the other eateries in terms of hand made noodles.







We also share some dumplings - pork and chive are always really popular.

These dumplings are pan fried and are really delicious. It's such a simple dish but when combined with the flavours of chilli oil, vinegar and soy sauce is simply foodgasmic. The skin is not too doughy - it's quite balanced and sits well on the stomach. 

What a great spot on the Chinatown Taste Food Tour. So what's next?




Chinatown Noodle King Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato

1 comment:

  1. I am thankful for this blog to gave me much knowledge regarding my area of work. I also want to make some addition on this platform which must be in knowledge of people who really in need. Thanks.
    BBQ cleaning Neutral Bay
    End of lease cleaning North Manly
    End of lease cleaning Waterloo

    ReplyDelete