Saturday 26 August 2017

Topotea, Haymarket - Taste Food Tour Part 3


The next stop on the China Town Taste Food Tour is Topotea in Haymarket. Topotea is located in the Sussex Centre and has a special range of teas. 


 

Our tour group sits down and is treated to a traditional tea ceremony. There is a pretty lady who seems very delicate and careful as she softly speaks and tells us about tea.

I stop taking photos as it seems disrespectful to do so while we're going through this tradition.


We engage in a tea ceremony over some oolong tea which is treated like royalty prior to us drinking it. There is some repetitive behaviour in which the lady goes through with the tea and some other tea utensils. 

It's quite a peaceful and relaxing experience. I watch her in curiousity and awe.

It's making me think about my trip in China and all the historical and cultural experiences I've had. Lovely!

Now onto our next stop.





TopoTea Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato

1 comment:

  1. I thank for your time of this wonderful blog read about cleaning!!! I definitely enjoy every little bit of it and subscribed to check out new stuff of your blog a must read blog!
    BBQ cleaning Southern Suburbs
    End of lease cleaning Balmain
    End of lease cleaning Western Suburbs

    ReplyDelete