Sunday 24 September 2017

Nostimo Cafe, Malabar


Nostimo Cafe is a cosy little cafe in Malabar in the Eastern Suburbs. I drop by with MW and we catch up with Tony Hollingsworth for a chat about life and food. From the outside, it looks like a tiny cafe but the menu packs a nice punch of variety.

I love little suburban gems like this because you can easily get a table and take a small stroll down to the beach. Nostimo Cafe is a small 10 minute walk away to a cute little beach and play area for the kiddies. But first, I need a healthy juice.


I share a bunch of dishes but my favourite is the good old Corn Fritter stack with smoked salmon and two poached eggs with hollandaise sauce. This is a special and it has all my favourite parts of a dish. The eggs were poached perfectly and I enjoyed the contrast of the refreshing smoked salmon and corn fritters.



Then a good old classic is the breakfast bruschetta which has a nice thick and crusty sourdough which is topped with smash avo, tomato, feta and rocket. The touch of lime adds a light tang which is refreshing. A must if you are an avo fan. There's also a really heart Omlette with sourdough if you're wanting a nice dose of eggs.



Summary: So if you're a local or looking for a nice day out at the beach nearby - be sure to drop by for a delicious breakfast or brunch. The food is delicious and wholesome. I enjoyed all the dishes so it really depends on what takes your fancy.

Price: $15-20ish per main


Location: 1220 Anzac Parade Malabar




Weekend Food Escapes dined as guests of Ompty Media. All photos, opinions and words are my own.
Nostimo Deli Cafe Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato

1 comment:

  1. I thank for your time of this wonderful blog read about cleaning!!! I definitely enjoy every little bit of it and subscribed to check out new stuff of your blog a must read blog!
    BBQ cleaning North sydney
    End of lease cleaning Bundeena
    End of lease cleaning Bonnyrigg

    ReplyDelete