Tuesday 10 December 2013

Hicksons, Walsh Bay, NSW

What a great view at Walsh Bay!  My friend and I were starving so we ordered a bunch of dishes.  The dishes were reasonably priced but relative small portions. I think the intention is that you order several dishes to share. All the dishes below were shared between two people.

The fish was nice, a little more sauce would have been good. The figs were the highlight for me.  The beetroot was nice and the mulloway was well cooked. I'd definitely come back and live it up.

The property around Walsh Bay is pretty swissh and I made the comment to a work colleague that people who own property in this area would probably be older and earning more money.  I would love to own some property in that area! He mentioned that he did indeed live in that area and appeared somewhat offended by implying he was over the hill.  

Time it so that you miss the theatre rush!

Prices ~ 50 per person





Hickson's Wine Bar on Urbanspoon




No comments:

Post a Comment