WOW the Great Wall of China was breath taking. I'm so glad I got to see the old Wall as well as the restored area.
The world is your oyster!
How exciting is it trying different cuisines in a foreign country and to experience something completely unique. I've been really fortunate and have ticked a lot of the countries on my bucket list.
- China - Blog post here.
- Korea and Japan trip: Korea Blog and Japan Blog including a post from Kyoto: My very special Japanese Degustation
- New Zealand (This was a quick trip)
This pic (above) is of the Grand Palace in Thailand. I need to catch up on my blogging!!
- South East Asia (Thailand, Laos, Vietnam and Cambodia). Blog post to come
- Hong Kong. Blog post to come.
This above photo is on a rainy day in Stonehenge in England
- Europe (England, France, Austria, Germany, Switzerland, Italy, Netherlands) Blog post to come.
My travel wish list continues below
- More of Australia including Tasmania and Uluru
What's on your travel bucket list?