Saturday 19 November 2016

Copenhagen, Circular Quay


It's getting warmer and that's always a great reason to get ice cream. As I walk around the circular quay, MW suggests we stop by Copenhagen for a treat
There's two ice cream options near the ferry terminal in Circular Quay. There's gelatissimo and copenhagen. MW prefers Copenhagen so we start lining up as it's a popular tourist attraction. 

I think it's been a while since I've bought an ice cream from Copenhagen but I am slightly surprised that one scoop of ice cream is $6.30 but I suppose location can often dictate price. MW is not deterred and he opts for two scoops for $7.30. He orders classic vanilla bean and chocolate - two complementary flavours. 

Copenhagen definitely has high quality creamy ice cream. I enjoy the rest of my weekend.




We're so lucky in Sydney to have gorgeous weather, waterside views in the city and delicious food. Gratitude.



Royal Copenhagen Ice Cream Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato

2 comments:

  1. They're not very good at scoop placement. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am thankful for this blog to gave me much knowledge regarding my area of work. I also want to make some addition on this platform which must be in knowledge of people who really in need. Thanks.
    carpet steam cleaning
    carpet steam cleaning Surry hills
    carpet steam cleaning Mascot

    ReplyDelete