Monday 7 November 2016

Originals Burger, Brookvale


Folks who live on the Northern Beaches have an awesome burger joint called Originals Burger co. to check out. The locals of Brookvale no longer have to travel for a legit burg.
On a sunny Saturday, MW and I head to Originals Burger in Brookvale. This little gem is located among the industrial area and is also a short drive to Fresh Water beach.

The menu is really simple with breakfast options and lunch menu which is burgers, wings and fries. I hear in a few weeks time that they are intending to open for dinner as well.



The Originals Burger ($10.99) is really tasty. It's made of free range grass fed beef with american cheese, pickles, tomato, onion, lettuce, tomato sauce, mustard and OG's house dressing.

MW agreed and is really happy with his choice. You can't go past the signature burger.



I ask the staff what their favourite burgers are and I'm told the chicken burger is really popular. It's $13.99 and is a buttermilk fried chicken with bacon, american cheese, bbq sauce and OG's blue cheese sauce. I love blue cheese sauce!

The burger really delivers and I'm in burger love. The buns are so soft so the chicken and cheese really come through.




The loaded fries $6.99 were drenched in cheese, gravy and the house dressing. It was a bit too rich for me so I think i'll just order the normal fries next time.

I really loved the chicken BBQ wings (4 for $4.99). The maple BBQ glaze was really finger licking fun. I also order a side of the OG hot sauce which had a nice hit of spice. So good.



Summary: The burgers are awesome at Originals Burger. I really liked both the OG and chicken burger. I also highly recommend ordering the BBQ maple wings as a side. 

MW also have a nice walk in Fresh Water beach nearby afterwards. Lovely!

Price: $20ish per person

Location: 34 Winbourne st, Brookvale


Opening Hours: Mon-Thu 6:30am to 4pm, Fri-Sat, 7am to 5pm.


Weekend Food Escapes dined as guests of Ompty. All words, photos and opinions are my own.

Originals Burger Co Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato

No comments:

Post a Comment